AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Just starting to think out loud about all this. I am beginning...

1. 389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Just starting to think out loud about all this. I am beginning to change my mind about Midkine royalties to Cellmid. Maybe possible after all.

What if this deal is not underhanded at all, but has happened because Cellmid had no other choice, and may even have chosen well. Perhaps because the Midkine assets do have some considerable value, contrary to my original thinking. That is, this is not an act of underhanded desperation or conspiracy, but a well thought out plan to somehow extract that value because Cellmid could not. Value for shareholders perhaps.

When trying to "sell" the Midkine assets to Global Pharmaceutical/Medical for their use, I think that Maria, Bart, Fintan may have encountered problems. Cellmid/Lyramid are tiny companies,which are definitely on the nose in many places because of their past, and with a future which could arguably be seen as uncertain.They may well have become aware from all the meetings of the possible value of the patents. But no deals because (we don't want to deal with them, we don't like them, we don't trust them.They have "history").That kind of the subsequent Board meeting talk maybe.

Provelmare and Roquefort do now provide several degrees of separation. That helps so that Midkine and Cellmid now do not have to be mentioned in the same breath.

And, dare I say it, the management team at Roquefort looks much more impressive than that at Cellmid. And I do not see a "villain" in either Provelmare or Roquefort.

Just my thoughts. Perhaps a benefit to shareholders that I did not see if it all comes to pass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.