AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ian, +$40,000,000 of shareholder funds have been injected into...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Ian, +$40,000,000 of shareholder funds have been injected into CDY over the last 13 years, and as shareholders we are promised a % of something that is unknown via a shelf company who will more than likely back door the asset into a new listed company.

If I was to guess, you probably have been holding for 7 years and maybe hold less than $5000 in the stock and from previous post, in NZ.

like everyone, you are entitled to your thoughts but whilst the share price is trading at an all time low, with the same cattle roaming the paddock and eating very well, nothing will change.

you have been posting bullish comments on CDY for 7 years, for what! Nothing, zilch positive has come to fruition that had moved the share price, look at the chart Ian, are you embarrassed to be positively promoting a disgrace of an investment?

so, please keep posting your positive tunes and those will also with a contrary view.

if I was keeping score with your HC posts, you would a big fat 0, but a 10 for perseverance.

keep it up buddy, at the very least you are providing good education to others on what not to do

just my thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.