AN1 0.00% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Your knack of uncovering useful insights over the years Pharma...

1. 1,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    Your knack of uncovering useful insights over the years Pharma is very much appreciated. Your hundreds of hours research and keyboard time is clearly a passion and I hope it continues.

It seems your findings have predominantly been couched favourably towards the CEO and her friendly Board through the years of slippery slide on the back of poor management and failure to achieve. I presume, however, that has not been from undue bias or towards the incumbents or misplaced loyalty, but rather a reflection of your gracious disposition.

99% of current CDY shareholders invested at any time in its history under the CEO have suffered a decimation of their investments and understandably express ongoing serious concerns on many fronts and cries for change and regulatory intervention.

My take is they are not generally conspiracy theorists. For those that may be (i.e. those without malice seeking explanation of unexplained events), they should be applauded, not dismissed out of hand as our CEO did in her recent
    presentation.

It is not those who sincerely foresee potential for a turnaround only from a changing of the guard who deserve vilification.

Time is too short to kick the CDY can down the road much longer leading to even more near death experiences. Our long awaited treasure chess may instead end up a long narrow box.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $2.57K 367.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 600000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 160000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.07pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.