FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

That was a great article. The punchline is that: "the global...

1. 177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    That was a great article.
    The punchline is that:
    "the global demand for lithium metal is projected to rise 8.9 percent per year through 2019 to 49,350 metric tons. In lithium carbonate equivalent (LCE) terms, the value of the global lithium market is projected to reach $1.7 billion. The research data indicates that advances in the rechargeable battery market will fuel increases, driven by rapid expansion in the lithium-ion (Li-Ion) battery industry as world demand for hybrid and electric vehicles (H/EVs), energy storage systems, and high-drain portable electronics continues to grow.
    The lithium-ion market has been outpacing expectations, causing analysts to reiterate their forecasts. The continued rising price in lithium will be attributable to demand being significantly higher than supply available. “The continued pricing strength in lithium has been a surprise,” said Chris Berry of House Mountain Partners. “I thought the lithium market (on a LCE basis) would grow to roughly 550,000 tonnes per year, [but] in the middle of the year I adjusted this upwards to 617,000 tonnes by 2025. This still appears too conservative based on potential gigafactory-scale expansion.”"

All of these projections bode well for a lithium explorer like BGS, which is on the cusp of confirming the size and viability of its lithium deposits.

Looking forward to the release of the Preliminary Feasibility Study updated version 2, confirming that we have a winner on our hands.... just a short time to wait now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.