SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Agreement Signed with Major South American Telco Provider, page-48

1. 417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    PK,

Well done you were correct - again. I sense a trend ☺.

I thought it will be more about subscribers but i was over thinking. It is clear that pre launch its all about setting the levels for the post launch.
    I do not dare to think of the warp speed the SP will be post launch/demonstration. The team @ SAS are sure setting everything to advance well.

Revenue will come in soon enough!

It's amazing to see some comments that some Obviously have regarding this company totally missing the target or just portraying to miss it so other stumble. I truly hope that most if not all are smart enough to recognize this.

This MOU is a HUGE step revenue or not at this stage. SAS have been noticed by these guys long before Sat '17 and that says it all. Obviously wanting to get in early.

I love the fact that the demonstration post launch is happening for a number of customers. This is forward thinking maximising opportunity at it's finest. Management is top notch! Using their years of leadership skills to a 'T'.

Not sure if i missed it but FB say that SAS and GOMSpace have a 'mutual' announcement so I'm still wondering how they venture into this.
    Any thoughts?

DYOR and GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.