MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Sroyle you really are starting to disappoint me. You do all this...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Sroyle you really are starting to disappoint me. You do all this research and put it her eand the price goes up. You went missing for a few weeks and the price goes down. So your posts although trying to be negative are proving to be positive.

Now as you love your research can you find out which other graphite companies have applied for a SEZ but got knocked back? It's on public record but I will wait to see an official announcement before I post the link.

I wonder if point 6 about the ban on graphite concentrates sent the others scurrying for a SEZ license.

As for your Lithium question all I can say is when you are going to be one of the biggest makers of batteries in the world you go to one of the biggest suppliers of lithium. You need to lose that small mindset mentality. We are talking gigafactories here because we started with gigadreams.
    Going to miss your posts Sroyle because in the next few weeks it will look silly posting negative on Magnis. Or should that be trying to post.

In the meantime find me that SEZ rejection.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.