TAL 0.00% 0.8¢ talius group limited

I'm disappointed with this deal. Had these shares in the bottom...

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I'm disappointed with this deal. Had these shares in the bottom drawer for nearly 2 years waiting patiently for a deal to be done.

Waited all that time to now be majorly diluted with a deal in a completely different sector, including a new CR below the current market price and also the raise price from two years ago. What was the point of waiting all this time and raising money 2 years ago? Where's the value for existing shareholders who have held the ball for the last 2 years?

Big performance shares and options being issued just for an introduction and doing the paperwork? Directors getting a heap of options at what price? Now too also be stuck in a suspension for who knows how long because the nature of the business is changing.

Seems to me big winners here are Directors / Advisors and Homestay. Existing shareholders have lost ground and are now starting from behind in a brand new unknown business.

I don't mind the Home Stay business and it could still turn out alright. Just a completely different deal to what I was expecting and dissapointing dilution and price for exisitng shareholders after waiting this long. Especially with a hot O&G sector atm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $800 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 6352836 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1523395 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.