ETM 2.94% 3.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

I am not sure that a SPAC requirement would apply to GML with...

1. 2,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 637
    I am not sure that a SPAC requirement would apply to GML with some expiry date by September...explain further

GML funds were specifically raised to complete Kvanefjeld ......

They are currrently in Arbitration and the White paper is due for Completion by October. as announced by GoG earlier. Therefore why would the funds held be in any danger at present accept that they are sitting in the Bank and a tempatation for some to take opportunity to access....

GML are still in due PROCESS even though the arbitration is now set with an update due

During this time we have to see how these issues playout....

The board announced earlier that they would be looking for projects that give SH value add during this time....

The board recently announced that they had secured funding for the Arbitation which has freed up the cash from that issue...

DM and Ed Mason etc are on significant share bonuses to achieve certain targets....

Funding for Arbitration has been achieved just shortly after the incentives were announced followed by the Spanish Aquisition of a Lithium project....

I am not so sure that the Spanish aquisition achieves SH value in the shorterm or for that matter a bit speculative. Good for DM though....

I had thought that there were quite a few other types of opportunity outside of Greenland that could be beneficial to GML as a value add even in Australia there are projects looking to source processing overseas and other opportunites given the Critial Minerals Alliance between Aus and the US with regard to supply Chains and even the UK with the connections in Greenland also and their developmet of processing. Remember that Lynas is the only significant new processor outside of China....

I do think we need to be updated for instance

Do we have a relationship in Greenland
    Did we actually attend the Greenland Day

I've always thought that "If you are not at the table you can't read the menu"

"Compromise and Collaboration"

"Go Thor"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $46.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $34.87K 1.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 61850 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 306283 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ 76550
Last updated 15.38pm 16/05/2024 ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.