ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    Definitely some fantastic hits over there. Their spod looks very course grained, means potential for DMS only concentrate production. Would be huge to see the same thing here.

$160m valuation for only 60% interest in Andover, assuming a 100% interest would place their mcap at around $265m. Although the SQM investment itself adds more value then the 20% lost, at this stage of exploration anyway.

As for Askari, great to see that EPL 7345 is also now intersecting "significant pegmatites", as well as 8535. I reckon the mapping program they are doing has realised some much bigger and better targets than their initial due diligence. Will be interesting to see what they find once the team moves to 8535.

If Azure are searching for over 100mt with the outcrops they have at Andover, imagine the scale of tonnage we might have at Uis. A lot of very similar or larger sized outcrops, and an abundance of medium scale outcrops. It's just a matter of the extent of mineralisation.

Check out this ~2.8km x 1.6km section of land where 7345 and 7470 join. Is there more grass or pegmatite? lol

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5180/5180367-9644e97f8a60fc49e51450711cee4936.jpg

My only question is why there has been no real details released about the intersected pegmatites. While they have to disclose assays whenever they are received - "significant, thick pegmatite intercepts" is probably enough in regard to current exploration, to fly under the radar before a final acquisition is established.. But to keep a ship from leaking in this scenario would be very risky. All very much imo, lots to think about in the limbo between updates..
    Last edited by westy9: 05/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS2 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.