KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

No ulterior motives whatsoever. I'm trading the swings (trying...

1. 315 Posts.
    No ulterior motives whatsoever.

I'm trading the swings (trying to anyway), and currently holding a small parcel (position updated, sorry), so I'm far from a disinterested observer. At this point I'd describe myself as a technical trader of KPO. I'll admit to being bearish on company fundamentals and LT prospects for a variety of reasons

I've never seen you post here before. For you to suddenly pop in and complain about a regular poster not posting content that meets your needs is a bit rich. If you want specific information or points of view on an issue Id recommend you contribution something first as a way to stimulate conversation.

My earlier question was really about the value of the 'guidance' being offered by management re possible future plant contracts (I'm not even sure guidance is the right word, at least in the sense that other company's provide guidance on revenue forecasts or production estimates)

Some people are basing their investment thesis on these figures management are putting out and periodically revising. I question the wisdom in doing so based on (a) a lack of clarity about how the estimates are derived, (b) past record of these estimates being adjusted and downgraded, (c) ambiguity in ny mind about what the estimates actually refer to.

You have a different opinion? That's fine. I'm not trying to change your mind. People are entitled to have different opinions. Learn to accept that
    Last edited by Wyman Wells: 24/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $3.607K 1.068M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 30763256 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12083970 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.17am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.