SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

I have actually been trading SEA since around 2013 but have...

1. 2,851 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1312
    I have actually been trading SEA since around 2013 but have recently been leaving it alone as I couldn't see a point where they would become both cashflow and bottom line positive.
    I have also been investing in oil companies for at least 20 years and have learned over the years to do the detail and analyse everything including depletion rates on wells (which I now have a very detailed data base).

The answers to my two main questions are not in any announcement so I think I have every right to email the company and ask them.

I do appreciate the responses I got from Cmon and was previously a bit harsh on him purely due to the sarcastic comment about if I had spent 30 seconds reading the announcement I would have got my answer (which was wrong).

The more we all check the info provided the more we will improve our analysis of the company.

Respect goes both ways so being told by you not to bother the company is a bit offensive to be honest.
    Trying to scare off anyone who posts something negative (as long as its backed up) will just hurt you in the long run as many shareholders only want to look at positives and get too emotionally attached to stocks.
    You should embrace posters that ask the difficult questions rather than try and scare them off with sarcasm or bullying.

Anyway its all good and I have just bought a few shares so you will have to get used to me posting both positive and negative stuff about the company as that's the way I work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.