G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Yes yes everything is bad no body going to make any money here...

1. 4,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1803
    Yes yes everything is bad no body going to make any money here yada yada yada. Yes this company has a market cap of $4.5 million it has a tad under $3 million in hand and will get payment of $7 million so that will be $10 million minus the $2.5 or $5 million that it owes to Arena leaving it with $5 or $7.5 million in hand. So whats a good strategy for playing these long shot stocks? Well I always thought that it was buy when everyone is talking doom and sell when everyone is talking sunshine. Looks like no one is talking sunshine around here and please dont tell me that the correct strategy is to buy blue chip, why would anyone talk about blue chip in a penny dreadful forum and please dont tell me that the directors are crooks, save that for AMP and NAB jesus wept the question is not how bad the directors are but is there a chance to make money out of the situation we face today, for me I ask myself does the company have more money than its market cap tick, is everyone talking doom and gloom tick, it might be time to gamble oh sorry I mean make a rational investment decision cough cough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.