IBG 12.5% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Ann: Agreement with China Non Ferrous, page-31

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Thanks for not attacking me. Not disheartened about the share price or anything about this stock. As I have stated, I'm in very deep for me and I'm quite happy to patiently wait for the long ride and hopefully gains. I believe Nyrstar would gladly sell for the right price as they have stated they are selling their mining stakes. I am however still very worried about the potential for Glencore to delay this project.

Glencore was producing zinc at 55c (2016) and they deemed this figure too high(way over our 84c less lower oil prices plus royalty payments). So they closed down and reduced output operations globally as we all know. With a significant increase in the price of zinc resulting. I estimate the effect of this is from their annual production times the increase in zinc prices to be an increase of over $600 million in profit per year! Why would they then PAY/MAKE AVAILABLE a further 50 million to us, to reduce their profit! That doesn't make sense to me. And for having these thoughts, you and Quasar81 say I talk crap, I'm stupid, have alternatives motives or am other previous writers under a different name. I'm not a newbie at all. So you two rude people please don't comment on my posts, as we know your views on me.

I do however believe the Chinese will be forced to intervene in this project. Glencore's strategies will cost them billions. As pollution controls, lower grades and closing of unprofitable mines in China takes its toll. We all know the zinc story and if Trump spends half as much much as stated, Zinc could spike higher like a decade ago. It is in China's national interest to step into a potential big mine (resource unknown at this stage). I just hope it's in a couple of years.

I know people think Glencore are great, if so, please elaborate to alleviate my anxiety about them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.924M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $10.50K 3.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 23725748 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7397597 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.