IBG 12.5% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

Ann: Agreement with China Non Ferrous, page-37

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Thanks for your reply Yeatesy. Yep, I don't believe IBG would WANT (may need though at some stage) to use it either. I have read that announcement a long time ago and understand it's content. But the point that I'm failing miserably to convey is that was in a different time and a lot of water has gone under the bridge. Glencore was absolutely flying, now, even though their position has improved greatly, they are still selling assets to reduce debt. They also hadn't cut their zinc production, with such a resounding success. I also made a mistake in the price that they produced zinc, it was less than 55c. They shut mines that were producing at that price (us 84c!). If they don't want to still give us the money, we've got nothing except harsh language to use. I'm just hoping someone who knows more than me (Upmarket/Kissie) could explain how we can get around this problem or why I'm wrong. If this stock goes to 60 cents, I'm going to the Artic circle to drink a slab and all are welcome to join me (even Forged) Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.924M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $10.50K 3.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 23725748 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7397597 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.