RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Well there's no mention of any price (although it should be...

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Well there's no mention of any price (although it should be a subscription model I think?) or revenue guidance from this, so it's not going to do much for the SP. And even if we try guess/look forward to the next quarterly, I'm not expecting any serious revenue from this, though I do expect it will be a listable amount relative to the low amount of revenue they currently generate (it'll earn more than ResAppDx has made in Australia lol). Either way this agreement still helps to validate the product, I mean can you only imagine if they rescinded.

Also talking about charity, well part of this deal is so they can meet their humanitarian obligations with the Gates Foundation for receiving that funding many years ago. So quite literally, yes, this is supposed to be more charitable than other markets they're targeting. Only thing in the short term that's going to move the SP (as far as what we're aware of) is the medgate decision and covid trial outcome (although market may even be a bit hesitant of this, and may want to wait for reg approval/deals).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.