RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Agreement with Ilara Health to sell ResAppDx in Kenya, page-75

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Thanks for the response mate

Sounds like it might have a place in developing countries

I still can't envision any scenario where I would use it as an Asthma patient though

When would I be using this app?

If my Asthma is managed correctly and it's under control I'm not coughing

If I'm struggling to breathe the last thing I want to do is cough and it makes your lungs tighter and will make it more difficult to breathe

If I'm coughing uncontrollably then I'm probably already having an attack in which case I'll be taking medication to try and fix it

Waiting for an attack to occur is a terrible time to try and manage your Asthma. This is done with your doctor and managed by taking daily preventatives.

For anyone struggling to understand why I think this device won't get any traction with Asthma patients try to imagine for a second what breathing is like for someone like me. When it's not a good day breathing isn't an autonomous exercise, you need to focus just to breathe, the last thing you want to do is cough as this will make your chest tighter.

Picture walking down a tightrope, each step needs to be placed precisely, if you take a wrong step then you will struggle to correct it and if you can't you'll fall.

I just can't see where this product adds value to the treatment process

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.