ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 404

TWHM....interesting observation about peoples ability to work, need to work, desire to work, financial and lifestyle goals etc and what role paid employment plays in ones life.
    I always wanted the usual... retire at 40 as a multi millionaire. I found that I enjoyed work and was compulsorily age retired from Defence at the age of 66 from a job that I loved ... helping people. I still would have been there, given the opportunity.
    Now that I meet the criteria, i find that my needs are less, that I still enjoy getting and cutting my own wood, renovating properties and finding new and sometimes (too) exciting opportunities on the market. The only difference between then and now, is that I look more closely at protecting my assets and look at what I can lose, rather than being excited about how much I can make.
    IMHO if you are making investments which potentially affect your need to work for several years longer than you had anticipated, then you are making the wrong investments !
    Get rich slowly; just get rich !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.