EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Just referring back to my response a few moments ago, from what...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Just referring back to my response a few moments ago, from what I know about the Sth Korean/Japanese way of 'doing business', it is conceivable KCI perform some of the functions we would normally expect to be done by government and industry regulators, and the like.

In SK/Japan, there are numerous mobs, as I suspect KCI might be, who not only connect to commercial outfits on the output side, but also back to the input side, into government entities, acting as something of a bridge. A little '2 way marketing', if you like.

The West has progressively privatised or contracted out a lot of the government/regulator functions, while the likes of SK and Japan have been doing so for a long time. There are differences, of course, but it is evidence of the SK's and Japan's having greater 'devotion' to "industry policies", while the West is still trying to work out how to adapt "laissez faire" economics to a rapidly changing world (driven by China's rise, via a "command economy", of course).
    Last edited by TWHM: 11/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 181422007 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8642195 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.