EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Make of this what you will ( I have my own thoughts/suspicions,...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Make of this what you will ( I have my own thoughts/suspicions, based on some of what I've mentioned about the differences in commercial/industry structures in SK, which I'll keep to myself for now, not wishing to get the already convinced - one way or t'other - too excited).

http://kccond.co.kr/english/contact_01.html  Don't be fooled by "contact" - they left out the "r".

You can also find other indicators around the rest of their website, such as the company history (e.g. they tripled their share capital in 2015), patents and accreditations.

Adding to those thoughts/suspicions, the KONEX has only been going since '13, and is the 4th of the SK exchanges.

http://koreanlii.or.kr/w/index.php/KONEX?ckattempt=1

"KONEX (Korea New Exchange, 코넥스) is an securities exchange exlusively for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and venture companies prior to listing on KOSDAQ. KONEX was established to facilitate SME and venture capitalists to raise fund or collect investments,[1] and started its operations on July 1, 2013.
    At present, KONEX has its portal at i-KONEX (장외투자1번지) only in Korean. The number of companies listed on KONEX as of August 14, 2014, was 22 companies increased to 106 as of November 18, 2016. As of September 9, 2016, 19 companies initially listed on KONEX have moved to KOSDAQ while 11 other companies plan to follow suit."

I haven't been able to locate things like major/controlling shareholdings, cross shareholdings, free float etc, that would help with some of those thoughts/suspicions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.356M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 181422007 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8642195 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.