PCK 9.68% 3.4¢ painchek ltd

Ann: Agreement with Leecare Solutions, page-49

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Uhhh! I think you are confused as to what exactly you have invested in and your expectations are not being met. This isn't the companies fault but a lack of understanding on your part. I made a post about this on another biotech stock that i'm just going to copy, paste for the most part as it's going to save a bunch of time and still 100% relevent:

You don't realise how valuable data is going to be in the near future, do you?

Don't worry, most Aussies don't get it either and thus don't see the value in PCK.

If you honestly believe the sole gimmick of the app is to tell someone they are in pain then you are better to pull out an move on as you don't understand what you are investing in.

Are there still risks with the company? Yes, until we see them making a wide uptake and profit.
    Do most of us understand those risks and accept them? Hopefully...
    How can it possibly be worth anything? If everything the company is making great advancements towards plays out, as it seems to be doing (albeit not on your ideal time schedule) PainChek emerges as one of the most disruptive and powerful tools in the next BOOM industry (biotech), mining the most (in the opinion of experts) valuable commodity of the next century (data).

The algos and data get better and more sophisticated with every use. The implementation into RACs are a great current world way of gathering data and developing the product but i guarantee this isn't the end goal and their entire commercial strategy (although will help countless lives as of right now) - Soon almost everything in life will need to have an understanding of biotech to be of any use - Telehealth, A.I. doctors, wearable tech all the way down to your self driving car will need the data that PainChek will have access to. Want to know more? Watch the video...

Own any portion of biotech data market and you own a portion of the future. Simple as that. This is what we are investing in!

So yeah I'm happy to hear positive and negative thoughts but it's hard to take anyone seriously when they don't understand what they supposedly hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.003(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $55.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $10.93K 321.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90865 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 398789 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.