PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Ann: Agreement with Major Chinese Water Group, page-18

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Edshann

I understand that you want to value this company based on PE but this is just not reasonable with a rapidly emerging Small Cap. Small Caps are valued on their PE potential and this is extremely hard to read, even for our board. Say we make 7m next year. That makes our PE about 6.8 (base on current shares outstanding and current SP) which is quite low even for an established company. If the market believes that we will double or triple that the following year that would be a PE of around 2 or 3. Have a look at some other Small Cap companies that have rapidly increasing earnings. PEs of over 30 are nothing unusual.

If you look at our current earnings we have no PE and the shares should be worthless. They are not worth a single cent except for their speculative value and if you can put a value on that you're a better man than me.
    Its good to see that you didn’t get out, if I recall you were looking for an exit point. Good day to be a large shareholder. I made more today than I have ever made in one day, (looks like the share price is coming back a bit but not concerned, this is enormous news) but I think that there is much more to come.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.