ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hi Dogie, would you mind clarifying the statement "Finance:...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Hi Dogie, would you mind clarifying the statement "Finance: Secured" please?

In clarifying perhaps you could let us know how much financing is required, when it's required, the terms of the financing that has been "secured" and also where the company has announced all this information. From what I can see the company has merely announced a $1.3M facility with a New York lender. And nothing else.

2 massive life changing announcements? Could you clarify what they are please? I'm assuming one is the signing of the agreement announcement and yes an agreement has been signed, however are you privy to the nature AND detail of the agreement, shareholders certainly aren't. The second presumably is today's announcement, see above for my thoughts on how life changing that announcement is.

And to clarify my interest here. My family has made a very significant investment in this company (over many years) and we extremely concerned about the lack of detail, in these announcements, the lack of detail, and the timing of other events that coincided with the announcements (eg conversion of loan). I, like all other serious investors in the company, want the company to succeed (selfish reasons only). I don't get caught up in hype of ramping and down-ramping, but do like to ask questions when statements such as "Finance: Secured" are made without context or perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.59K 529.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 15034960 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13266173 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.