MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Seriously @ddzx, there is so much intelligent discussion that...

1. 1,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1105
    Seriously @ddzx, there is so much intelligent discussion that could occur here but you have done nothing to facilitate it.

For starters, your analysis is way off in many regards, but who would want take the time to 'answer your questions' or share information with you? You come back to this forum after a long break with nothing but aggression and the desire to jump into gutter arguments wherever possible.

I do agree with your comment, "stuck in the past; still stuck in the childish infantile graphite wars on Hot Copper".

The is no competition or meaningful comparison. Magnis has put itself on a very different trajectory to all other Tanz graphite potential miners. The sooner holders elsewhere realise this, they can focus more energy on objective analysis of the stocks they do hold.

As for what the GOT gets from having issued Magnis an SEZ, how about:
    - Magnis staying in Tanzania for starters (do you really think FH's G processing genius couldn't be applied to another deposit elsewhere in the world - sure Magnis would be set back put I wouldn't doubt Magnis' will to succeed elsewhere if need be)
    - You honestly need to read up on FDI and its benefits. The benefits for the host far outweigh the tax concessions to a parent company
    - SEZ's are not unique to Tanzania. Not perfectly, but they're working very well in several neighbouring African countries... again this is tied to the social and economic benefits of FDI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.