MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Very interesting Boots Several other companies with graphite...

1. 697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Very interesting Boots

Several other companies with graphite operations in the Nachu region have expressed interest in either having ore or graphite concentrate treated at the Nachu plant to create advanced products that will be permitted to export. These companies are currently arranging samples to be sent for metallurgical testwork using the Magnis process. Magnis stands to benefit considerably from the potential supply of suitable ore from other sources in the region, as it will be the owner and operator of the first advanced graphite processing plant in Tanzania. It has the potential to be a regional processing facility that would allow other companies graphite concentrates to be processed into advanced products

Now this is all in my opinion but could the highlighted above items mean the following?

That will be permitted to export. It looks like Magnis is the ones who will be permitted to export. Where does that leave the others? Sounds like they will be permitted to bring the concentrate to Magnis if it is suitable and that's the end of it for them.

using the Magnis process. Magnis stands to benefit considerably So if your concentrate is good enough Magnis will accept it. Magnis then makes the money from it by purifying it and exporting it.

as it will be the owner and operator of the first advanced graphite processing plant in Tanzania. Well that's funny because I read a post the other day saying there were three other companies who would have processing plants up and running before Magnis. I wonder if The government will mandate that if your processing is not the equivalent of Magnis you don't get to process. Meaning less stages and environmentally better for the country. Can't see any of them bettering the MNS green way.

a regional processing facility that would allow other companies graphite concentrates to be processed into advanced products Why would Magnis include this if there had not been discussions about this with the Government? To me this says this is exactly what the government is aiming for. It doesn't say processed into advanced products for them (the other companies). To me it says we pay them for the concentrate and that is it. Bring your next truck in. So Magnis makes the big profit by processing their concentrate into advanced products for Magnis to export. I love it.

All in my opinion naturally.

Announcement next week. Imo yes.
    Last edited by tony2times: 10/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.