MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Agreement with Tanzanian Government to progress Nachu, page-380

1. 17,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1250
    Hi Amorga, perhaps we are looking at it from different perspectives, I was looking at it from who would be the most experienced/knowledgeable from a corporate governance requirement perspective, so with those senior roles in Australian listed companies I thought Peter would be the man to go to as would likely have a good understanding of need for continuous disclosure of price sensisitive information (Positive and negative) and the requirements under corporatations law.

Perhaps you were more interested in Marc's Project management background and looking at it from an impact on project? Though I am not fully up on Marc's past history so perhaps that explains your view that he would be your go to man.

So a pity about Peters resignation on Monday effective immediately. But yes Marc Vogts would have been my second choice.

Be interested if anyone has contacted Marc or any of the remaining independant directors on the issue, sometimes independant directors get over looked by shareholders and the valuable role they can play in good corporate governance.

On another note, in my post that you responded to I outlined my concern over an apparent difference between what MNS announced to the market and what is contained in the public notice. Have you any thoughts on how the two statements can be reconciled as I haven't yet seen anything posted that addresses this issue yet.

Thanks
    Last edited by Names little: 18/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.