AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Hi BobF After re-reading the announcements, I should point out...

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi BobF

After re-reading the announcements, I should point out that I misread something.

When I said packaging may not be simple (and it may not be, I don't know enough to comment) I was referring to the below (but my re-read shows that I was thinking the below referred to packaging rather than MEMS, whereas after re-reading, this, to me, refers to MEMS). As such, it does seem like this deal is quite significant in that it suggests the final product is very close. We have already been told it is this quarter. How far away a demo is, I still don't know.

"An additional challenge associated with MEMS development is that virtually any change to the device, no matter how minute, alters the mechanical behavior of the device. This can be critical as a few nanometers can change electrical response of sound pressure levels. While each process in of itself is predictable the integration of processes such as deposition, annealing, etching, coating etc.. can produce somewhat unpredictable results. This reality necessitates that MEMS be developed using the trial and error methodology - measuring, dissecting, re-designing and re-fabricating over and over until the proceese as a whole is fine tuned to meet specific objectives."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.