EXT 28.6% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Ann: Agreement with Trend Micro, page-32

1. 1,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 161
    I think over the past week I will most certainly be a top 10 holder been buying a few more myself .
    I got no clue why the selling I reckon the quarterly should be a ripper growth and trend micro is going to be a silent killer in my opinion ,substantial growth can be seen over the next few quarters if contracts through trend are attended to and met .Customers of trend if they sign up to this partnership will be great so far we heard of the first customer sign up in June .
    Not to mention the Tasmanian team opening up new runways not sure what is happening down there but seems they lack cyber defence and it could be substantial if we can meet Tasmanian gov cyber security threats .
    Also not sure what’s happening with Schneider and the partnership there , things are very interesting I mean I keep buying shares I can’t see Bryan talking it up and not moving in the right direction .
    It would be embarrassing for him to talk with confidence and not meet it with criteria moving in the right direction.
    Teds was all talk no walk.Bryan is out to do business, with confidence I can tell you he is committed and a good man . I suppose when he quotes something he follows it up with commitment and growing the business is what I can see him do .
    I am hanging for this quartely .

Last edited by Mike_lowry: 14/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $80.47K 9.175M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4323057 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1070000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.