MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

PickmeAmonkey, Too right ! These are the big questions that I...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    PickmeAmonkey,

Too right !

These are the big questions that I keep asking myself too.

An answer to at least one of them would quell my anxiety and lead to a price re-rate.
    But, I keep asking myself the many small questions :
    - Why would the German conglomerates be interested in the technology/ product ?
    - What made Bill Moss get involved ?
    - Why would the New York State be willing to invest ?
    - Why would Bell Potter underwrite a share sale at .40 cents ?
    - Why didn't Magnis raise capital when the share price was over a dollar ?
    - Why would Frank P. have at least 7 million dollars invested without having sold a share ?
    - Why would Marc Voights be buying shares now ?
    - Why would such experienced, well heeled people in the industry get involved in a minnow with stuff all immediate financial gain ?

The frustrating thing is we cannot know the intimate details of the company i.e full transparency. Otherwise the competition will also know. All companies operate like this, but ones that generate income can open the doors a little.
    The deilema with speculative stocks is always - How do we know that the company can do what it implies it can ?
    I get the impression that the management know the real value of what they have. They are not jumping on the first deal they get at the detriment of themselves and shareholders. They are lining up the ducks for a global visionary company.
    It takes at least ten years on average to get a company like this started.
    Trouble is - know one knows whether it will actually come to fruition.
    There is no guarantee of success.

We need some news of a big corner stone investment or deal with a global company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.