VTX 0.00% 8.3¢ vertex minerals limited

Good to see you hear Wack - I always like reading your...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    Good to see you hear Wack - I always like reading your contributions: insight backed up by data and then applied with constructive thought. I agree with your conclusion, BTW - I've bought a good chunk on the basis that, IMO:
    • There's more gold there to be uncovered - veins can be seen. As stated in the plant acquisition announcement of 2 February 2024 "Existing mine development extends into the resource, so only stripping andrefurbishment of the access is required";
    • From memory, there's >200k ounces that could be added to resources, I think, once drill spacings are tightened up (but this is best done from within the stopes in the Reward mine);
    • This is a good chance for a very profitable business assuming good synergy between the plant and the deposit. With a very tight share capital (I'd be happy if we raised some more $ during 2024 to really get the plant operating efficiently) this seems to offer a very good chance of a substantial re-rate in share price.

In the meantime, I treat throw-away lines by some others - about what happened in another mine, at another time, in different circumstances and under different management - as an irrelevant and unhelpful distraction, to be thrown as far away as possible! Reminds me a bit of rubber-neckers who, instead of focussing on their own safe journey forward down the road, instead distract themselves with cars crashed on the side of the road, by other drivers in other circumstances, at another time. Not my way of making money ...

Hope you do really well on this one mate.
    Last edited by La Tache: 09/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.369M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39803 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 69999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.