SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

Thankyou for your response. OK so I am a downramper IYO. Do you...

1. 945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Thankyou for your response. OK so I am a downramper IYO. Do you even try to answer the simple question about 'binding'? What does that mean to you?
    I have a very good idea - as I explained, though your intellect needs simpler words I guess? OK, so if Spenda are going for "other revenue generating opportunities" - WHY??? Huh? Is not Agri a "Revenue generating opportunity" ???
    Geez, I have to spell things out for the simpletons here. Please read what I said and try to string some coherent arguments against rather than call everyone a "Downramper"
    My argument stands as to why. From the Ann. Do I know for sure? I will be happy to bet that in 2 days you will be none the wiser - though you will claim all is good and happy and rainbows and unicorns.

Sigh - I wanted discussion, I get faithers lambasting me - as usual. Please put your 'spin' on the ann, since you are happy to talk everything up, then talk this up!!! Give me your opinion, as I asked, not your usual crappy "boo hoo, a downramper give him crap"
    Are my assertions not worthy of discussion? Even if to pooh pooh me - My 'negative spin' is just spin after all, what is YOUR spin?

Why do I bother??? LOL

Cheers, Ballsup - By name and natrure

PS, Had a lovely week in Victoria (Last week) Went to Lorne swimming (The BBQ's sucked, had to buy one to finish the cooking GEEZ)! the Penguin parade, Lakes entrance and Daylesford and loved the walk along Geelong esplanade - gets better every time I come back to Aussie) - A great holiday!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $48.31K 8.107M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3984627 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4391960 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.