SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Hi @FrankGibberish so you seem to agree that Spenda do not have...

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Hi @FrankGibberish so you seem to agree that Spenda do not have the resources ATM to do Cap and Agri - so what the heck are the 'other opportunities' as stated? What will lead to more CF+ if we ignore Agri? What are nodes and spokes? if we can forget Agri as a node then how can Spenda be doing 'other' deals that are 'faster'?

Just IMO, and trying to understand WTF is going on. I hope the webinar will enlighten all, but I have my doubts that GOAT can tell us anything that is not released through an ASX ann

I have previously talked about the bespoke nature of the software, and again I 'think' this is part of the problem - actually the whole problem IMO. More staff would be needed to do more work - so again, how can other opportunities be chased unless more resources are employed? Would not those same resources be better utilised for Agri? If I say 'porkies' I will be accused of calling a CEO a liar (Thanks Alabama) and if 'Kenny' is around I will be taken to court for slander LMAO. This is all in my opinion only, and happy to engage in conversation about the facts, without waiting for a webinar

Cheers,

Ballsup - by name and nature

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.