SPX 0.00% 0.6¢ spenda limited

OK, I am confuzzled. What does 'Binding agreement' mean? "Spenda...

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    OK, I am confuzzled.

What does 'Binding agreement' mean?

"Spenda and AgriChain have entered into a Binding Agreement ....."

So. What could have happened? Either Spenda does not have the resources to do all their 'irons in the fire' or Agri have doubts.... I fall into the second category (Yes, you will call me a downramper - sigh) but the line in the Ann that says : " this allows the Company to prioritise other revenue generating opportunities in the short term" Says to me that Agri has called it off....for now and the forseeable future.  What was wrong with the Agri revenue generating deal? - WTF, That was a 'binding'  agreement yet has been kicked to the curb.

It just seems to be another porky (Binding?) - Reminds me of old anns that said we are holding off the customers banging at our door for the time being etc. But the old heads here know what I am talking about I expect, and I really feel for some of you. YET I do see some potential but my goodness the road to get there is perilous for retail, and many q's (Or @Merchant2000) is quite correct IMO though is far too strenuous for my taste

Anyhow GLTAH, I really mean that but please be a bit cautious as with a seat on the board what will Cap's vision be? Do they care about agri? or the rest??? - they are self interested and will not care about 'other' deals only insofar as it affects them. WORST thing that could have happenned IMO

Cheers, Ballsup - by name and by nature (Take that as you will)

PS - I hope this will bring some discussion, though I doubt it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $30.28K 5.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 505353 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3817318 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.