TYX 14.3% 0.8¢ tyranna resources limited

Ann: AGS: Continued High Grade Gold Results at Weednanna Target 4, page-14

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Wgdt72,

I am an Alliance shareholder and TYX shareholder. That is how much I think of Wilcherry.

Not only that but Alliance is a really significant shareholder in TYX. 71,000,000 million shares! If you like TYX, buy alliance shares, you get a double dip.

I want TYX to go well.

In all honesty, I don't think even management of Alliance (AGS) or Tyranna (TYX) know how good this thing is. I put hours of research into the above slide. Something both companies would not have the time to do.

Tyranna is so busy off doing the next BIG thing they forgot they had the best idea right under there nose.

I would like to show you how much TYX shareholders don’t know about Wilcherry.

I went on hotcopper page 2 for TYX there where 93 posts from shareholders, the date range was from 22/02 to 23/03 exactly one month. Would you like to guess how many times Wilcherry was mentioned?

Wilcherry was mentioned once in a some what positive manner. And Alliance (AGS) was talked about 3 times. Once was negative and two had no reference to anything.

Tyx shareholders are talking more about Jumbuck in South Australia. I will do a side by side with the best drill holes from Wilcherry Vs Jumbuck = (Mike Tyson Vs Peter McNeeley) all over in the first round. Not worth the effort.

Tyx shareholders,
    1. Hold on to TYX (I think they have some interesting stuff going on)
    2. Talk to management, about holding on to what we have left in Wilcherry. 22% by June 30th 2018.
    3. Buy some Alliance shares (AGS), you get Wilcherry, and you get a double helping in TYX (eg Alliance owns 71,000,000 shares in (TYX).

DYOR, tell me where I am wrong.

Couldn’t resist.

Mike Tyson.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.888K 742.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2457142 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4204815 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.