TYX 14.3% 0.8¢ tyranna resources limited

Ann: AGS: Continued High Grade Gold Results at Weednanna Target 4, page-18

1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Catweasle.

I agree that most old shareholders don't want to talk about Wilcherry. It was painful as that was valued at one point at $70 million for the iron ore. And sold for $2million for 51% to Alliance.

AGS in the past did mine. They sold 25% of a Uranium mine (which was in production) for $75 million and gave it back to the AGS shareholders. Eg the money.

The only thing which I don't agree with you on is that you need to produce something. EXU had a market cap of $3 million 24 months ago. They drilled a gold project called Tampia, now they have a market cap of over $50 million. If management sells the project to a major gold company. Management did the job without having to get the shovel out. (However, I have no knowledge of this).

My expectation is that Alliance might do the same. Swap dollars for drill holes, drill holes for a bigger JORC and sell the project. No knowledge of this but that is what I would do in there shoes.

And the pain for the old shareholders, in my opinion, is why people who should know better on Wilcherry are looking the other way. Remember the gold is one thing. But they also still have the iron ore which had a market cap of $70 million at one point.

Alliance still have some outstanding drill holes 5 or 6 gold ones to come back in. Let us hope we get a screamer hit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $26.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $5.888K 742.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2457142 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 4204815 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.