AHF 0.00% 1.9¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

Ann: AHF Secures Camperdown Industrial Zoned Land, page-32

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    I did a quick check on the RP database for properties past sales and also comparative properties. I don't know whether the shares would have escrow period or even how the issue value is calculated. I would assume something like a 10% deposit on the offer being made (i.e. Contract of Sale date) with the remainder on settlement and the scrip issued based on the VWAP from the day after acceptance of the Contract of Sale Date and the day before Settlement Date. But I am guessing on this one.

The property purchase is conditional anyway so let us hope they did do a "forgoe the deposit in the event of a non-settlement" kinda clause.

Also if you have a look at the road access to where the proposed property is you will find it appears to not be up to a "heavy load" standard of road construction and would be sorely tested with milk trucks of a high frequency (i.e. twice a day per truck) plus other heavy transport using it. At best it has carried 4wd's with horse trailers for Camperdown race track events.

Who knows...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $25 1.319K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28333 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 998997 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.