AHF 2.38% 2.2¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

Easy Dave.............enjoy a cup of milk with AO before the new...

1. 27,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1300
    Easy Dave.............enjoy a cup of milk with AO before the new year and maybe even Grant to complete a threesome. Some intellectual conversation can ensue. I live too far from Melbourne otherwise I would like to join in as well

I trust that as this latest option is not yet set in concrete there is still time to assess all options going forward. This is doing my head in but the selected and not yet chosen pathway is not exactly what I envisaged. Trying to re-assess why I bought into this over a year ago and sure as hell was not about boutique nor organics nor powders. The playing field has changed considerably and Directors will need lift their game here as they have already received a warning shot (1st Strike) and 2nd strike could creep up on them before they can say MOO if they do not start thinking about driving SH value and growth and stop chopping and changing. Flexibility is good but vertical integration is starting to weaken IMO.

Yes there is value in what they are doing but the value we SH seek from as ASX listed company is very different to this

Just my ramblings after dissecting this ann a bit more thoroughly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $14.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $998 45.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 214793 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 955432 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.