AHF 0.00% 2.3¢ australian dairy nutritionals limited

"From TA trading perspective the current share price/volume...

1. 12,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 433
    "From TA trading perspective the current share price/volume traded looks really good. High volume spike upwards and low volume retrace. Easy to retest previous highs of 25c and maybe even beyond depending on volume and share price.

Technically there is no 'new support' since the announcement and first spike so possibly can retrace further. However I believe another run up is imminent. Some smart money is still locked in. I'll wait for the bounce/confirmation before I buy back a trading parcel."

I do love this...you must be a lawyer. Maybe it will but then maybe it wont.

I am vaguely familiar with WHA and BAL and where they are at. Both overpriced on pure financials but boy oh boy does the market love em both.

If you included operating impairments and asset revaluations for AHF you might find the cash-flow and balance sheet situations on a quarterly (or even half yearly) basis for WHA and AHF are not too far apart - different causes of course but similar result from an investment perspective. WHA needs to increase sales fast to sure up revenue and reduce its negative cash-flow situation and having an institutional investor like Mason's is not to be underestimated but it does have the advantage of being a capital lite business model whereas AHF has not yet found its core business, lacks a Mason's like institutional investor and is operating cash flow negative in the interim plus it is capital intense due to farm ownership (with cash-flow impacting debt attached) and it needs to realign its milk intake and product outputs, fast. As a minimum.

BAL is in a different league all together (after it's necessary clean out) and it is a darling of many so to some degree protected from the harshness of reality by the undying loyalty, until its full year financials come in later this year that is and then we shall see how the share price sits.

Personally I find AHF a hard one to use ratio's on other than perhaps the 20 day MACD, RSI and the Bollie Bands but even then the volumes are so volatile on the back of each announcement that they nearly get rendered useless other than as a broad guide for a very short term snapshot at best, more often than not in arrears.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $4.652K 202.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 741109 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 227999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.