AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

spot on. We know the NASDAQ listing wasnt itself going to give...

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    spot on. We know the NASDAQ listing wasnt itself going to give us value. But, what we do with the $12+ mill is exciting, hoping for good use of capital.

Revenue: We have lots in the works here, Tin Joy, Bearn, Nexus Vita maybe even Mcgregor app all due to here about from here on. Lots of go lives in Jan.

NASDAQ board- some big players in the health and bio tech space joing us.

New partnerships - i can imagine several in the works. We are in a great position to chose who we want to work with. Not the other way around.

Telehealth - As we know google, walmart and others starting to look into this space. We have years on them and like 5 more scans. We well and truely have a big head start, we are aiming for 1 of 4 trillion dollar industries.

this is a long term hold for me, my conviction is so strong. But, we are a spec, that means SP erract both up and down. The tech is so out of this world IMO when people start realising, thisll become a muli billion dollar company with high profit margins. If you don't understand it like the back of your hand, its well worth doing the research. Health after covid is going to become paramount, AHI tech perfect for the new covid normal tech world we are moving into. Good luck to all holders, the tide is turning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.