AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Ann: AHI Letter to Shareholders, page-18

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 873
    I'm still long on AHI and I haven't "given up" on it so to speak but after a year and a half of failed promises, binding agreements that haven't eventuated into any revenue at all and several of what I would largely consider company orchestrated pumps via Scholz and Danny (don't even try to deny) it's hard to not be outwardly frustrated and disappointed

Vlado speaks in one tone only and that's a tone of positivity, which is great when things are going well, but it leaves a lot to be desired when things aren't going well.

I've seen AHI at $2+ and now we're at 27c so I'd say things aren't going well at all and Vlado's empty promises were one too many.

If the failing share price isnt already enough to put shareholders offside, the board choosing to appoint Vlado's significant other as the CEO is a huge slap in the face.

Name me one company where the outgoing CEO (under circumstances such as Vlados - bankruptcy) hasn't been replaced by someone on the board as interim CEO until the board can conduct an appropriate search for a replacement or formally appoint the interim CEO as CEO.

AHI instead choose someone that is not only not on the board but is also the significant other of the outgoing CEO, which not only defies logic but also is a huge middle finger to the Corporations Act of which the board is suppose to have a fiduciary duty.

While we're on the topic of remembering excitement around AHI, "AHI $10", "Vlado's a genius". I won't be the only
    one here that remembers who said those statements time and time again.
    Last edited by SERA2g: 22/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.