AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Ann: AHI Letter to Shareholders, page-23

1. 6,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 562
    another one who holds peanuts in AHI and spouts complete bullsh.t. You keep repeating the nonsense about Vlado being bankrupt cos you have no understanding that it's a Family Law matter and has nothing to do with AHI. It's not material!!
    Lots of morons here keep spouting that ignorant nonsense even tho it's been answered.
    The debt Vlado owes the ATO is based on his property settlement where the ato has decided he was a co-owner of the multi million dollar house and now has to pay his tax on it. Get that through your thick heads once and for all.

As mentioned several times previously, the sp has been badly impacted by events in America and China. Nasdaq has been badly hit just after listing. That's not Vlado's fault!. Just bad luck for ahi and holders.
    On top of the covid restrictions in China and America, we've now had the Putin factor that caused the meltdown yesterday. Get a grip, you bleating muppets.
    I'm sure I'll get the same vomit from Tradingasx cos he can't help spewing the same boring crap tediously.

Vlado still being in de facto control while appointing his wife nominally is totally usual procedure you ignorant plebs. I can't believe we have morons here who yap about reporting him to the Regulator for his bankruptcy 'unfitness'.
    Meanwhile, the sp is doing what the sp is doing right across the board, bouncing green with the market.
    IMO this is one of the most undervalued stocks on asx now.. those who have the patience to sit on it LT will see rewards over the next twelve months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.