AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

vivRookie, I have read your posts for many weeks now and note...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    vivRookie, I have read your posts for many weeks now and note your strong passion and belief in AHI; and just quietly have also noted your constant berating, belittling and name calling of others if they dare not share your enthusiasm.
    You have really left me wondering, what is it that vivRookie can see that we have all missed. I like many, would like to make up for the major losses I have incurred with AHI, as such I figured I should check the charts, stats and history once again JUST IN CASE, JUST IN CASE I have missed something, and yes you are so right, I did find the upward trend in the SP you have so often referred to, or at least I think I have. I would really appreciate your professional opinion on this though to just to confirm. I attach the SP graph for the last 12 months and have circled what I believe is the upward trend you spotted, and even given you a star on the graph in recognition of you spotting it. Could you please check it and confirm if this is what we all have missed, please let me know. Hey I would hate to miss a golden opportunity to make up for the many thousands of dollars I have lost in AHI. Plus of course, maybe we will be converted and all start to sing the praises of AHi, Hallelujah AHI https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4112/4112890-27867c5b1832d7ec9da5814b01d7e6fc.jpg
    !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.