BRN 16.3% 28.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Could they be talking about BrainChip?// Bill Gate's says: ‘If...

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Could they be talking about BrainChip?//
    Bill Gate's says:
    If you invent a breakthrough in artificial intelligence, so machines can learn, that is worth 10 Microsofts.
    Could this tiny ASX company’s breakthrough be what he was talking about?
    I genuinely believe that’s possible.
    If you’re looking for the one stock in the entire world that is the natural heir to NVIDIA, this is it.
    YOU SHOULD BUY IT RIGHT NOW.
    Look, there’s very little I want to reveal in actual details in a public forum.
    This stock only trades at 15 cents.
    At the time of writing, it’s a genuine secret.
    You can only find traces of it on AI and tech trading forums.
    As such, I’m very reluctant to give too much away in an open-access page, for fear of blowing this stock up and letting the cat out of the bag.

It’s a pure play on the collision between blockchain and AI.
    Perhaps the best AI pure play in the world right now.
    But it’s trading in obscurity, in the lower echelons of the ASX.
    It’s operating at the collision point that’s going to lead to the emergence of new tools for collecting and analysing data.
    The International Institute for Analytics (IIA), IDC predicts the market for big data analytics ‘will soon surpass $200 billion.
    As Alan Kohler writes in Constant Investor:
    Blockchain takes AI to a whole new level because it potentially enables decentralised data sharing on a planetary scale.
    And starting in 2018, one small (currently 15 cent) Aussie stock will be at the heart of the action
    Why?
    Because it’s about to become a global leader in something called ‘machine learning’.
    Machine learning is a core part of AI technology.
    It’s when a computer can self-learn without being directly programmed on what steps to take.
    In other words, given a goal, the machine can work out the best way of completing it. Rather than having to follow an explicit set of instructions.
    When exposed to new data, the programs are able to learn, grow, change and develop autonomously.
    This 15 cent stock play is at the forefront of this space.
    And it has a crucial advantage — what I call a ‘Sentient Chip’ — which, thanks to the Blockchain Collision, could send it soaring into the stratosphere, starting in 2018.
    I don’t want to officially name the technology here.
    But simply put, it takes current machine learning tech to the next level.
    Like microchips, it does more with less. And it does it faster.
    The sentient chip acts more like a human brain, in that it can process lots of different information paths all at once. But at the speed of a computer. Scary! But exciting.
    In some respects, it’s the superman of AI chips.
    Faster, stronger and more powerful. But only in certain circumstances.
    Make no mistake: What this 15 cent Aussie company has discovered and patented, is a huge deal.
    It’s a chip that can gather huge amounts of data, faster and using less power.
    That is going to be HUGELY valuable in the years ahead.
    If you imagine a future where wearables and smartphones will be the data gatherers to power a whole host of applications, smart machines and smart contracts, the  Chip is a crucial piece of the AI pie.
    Its niche of speed and low power is a key advantage that places it ahead of the global pack going into 2018.
    If the company can achieve a sizeable position in this sector, it has every chance of repeating NVIDIA’s remarkable performance.
    But NO ONE knows about it yet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.040(16.3%)
Mkt cap ! $505.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 28.5¢ 24.5¢ $5.281M 20.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 580236 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 609613 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.3¢
  Change
0.040 ( 11.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
25.0¢ 29.5¢ 24.5¢ 18412403
Last updated 15.55pm 06/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.