BP8 0.00% 0.1¢ bph global ltd

Speaking for myself & I think a lot of the long term holders...

1. 2,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Speaking for myself & I think a lot of the long term holders here are pretty jaded & disappointed to say the least I know I am having had to endure an 18month + - suspension, (so you couldn't sell out even if you wanted to) all of the pie in the sky scams/schemes Gu came up with & absolutely nothing came to fruition the only think he was successful at was constantly YOY raising his salary to ridiculous levels until he was voted out for absolutely no return to SHs, the value of the shares has diminished extensively. I know that I regret the day I laid eyes on this company. Don't doubt me I am hoping that one of these schemes comes off so there is actually SH value increase so I can sell out but at the moment I will give new BOD the benefit of the doubt that they can actually pull something together BUT it has been a very long hard frustrating road. My money would have been far better somewhere else invested, but Mr Hindsight is the best investor in the world. But thank you for your enthusiasm I really hope it works but I feel another CR is definitely coming unless they get an investor of high calibre to stump up & back what they are trying to do. Not holding my breath but.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.