AIA 1.29% $7.09 auckland international airport limited

Thanks for the update, I hadn't thought to compare to SHL. I...

1. 530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 86
    Thanks for the update, I hadn't thought to compare to SHL. I participated in the SHL SPP and got the full 15K. The fine prit mentions using number of shares held on the 3rd as a scaling factor - would be great if some kind of hint around the formula used was provided.

With the SHL raise the gap between the SPP and market price was probably lower than in this case, meaning less incentive to participate.

A quick question for posters/holders: I was slow to update my communication preference as email (I have only been a holder for 2 weeks) and hopefully must have been sent my entitlement number via post. Today I went into Link market services and did the search in the AIA communications page for the SPP form - and no form came up? My account is an Australian address and this shows in the AIA holding. Becuase it was a new holding the tax details only got updated this morning, though that shouldn't stop me from being issued an entitlement number? Anyway I can't contact Link for 4 days, so I would be grateful if any other holders could provide input around whether the lack of tax details or some other factor could stop the issuing of the entitlement number.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.09
Change
0.090(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.01 $7.11 $6.96 $6.090M 861.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2076 $7.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.09 7374 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.