IMM 0.00% 45.0¢ immutep limited

Well, well, well TITS....................have a look at this?A...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Well, well, well TITS....................have a look at this?

A drunken fool as you portray calling out EFTI at 90.........you are indeed an absolute clown, you and your minions.

I have never called in to question safety, it MUST be first and foremost, however I clearly question our leadership in
    this whole process for obvious reasons (excluding Freddie of course who is an absolute legend, however academic
    smarts does not necessarily equate to business smarts).

You make mention that you are from within this industry and that you are not a millionaire, I then question your ability
    as I can lay claim (and I do not mean to boast so all of you keyboard warriors please refrain..........) to being a biotech
    multi millionaire on paper anyway via NEU which was my first biotech stock investment, I first invested in NEU in 2011,
    around six months later I invested in PRR which to be fair is not a real comparison to the IMM of today, however when
    I draw some very simple comparisons between both companies IMM is an absolute dog of a stock, in approximately
    the same amount of time I would be lucky given the PRR/IMM share consolidation of being in the green.............

Now biotech is indeed a very fickle investment, and I get that 100% given the high mortality rate, I truly believe in the
    application of calculated risk.

My ethos has and always will be challenge and question everything and accept little, to date this has bode me well.

I do not and will not listen to the likes of your dribble and will call out what needs to be called out, in the words of trout
    yes I do love the sledgehammer and it is an important tool in my kit.

I really do believe in our science but really do question our glacial pace in everything we do, make no mistake AI will
    massively disrupt this industry (maybe more than most others) and my fear is that when/if we do get to the finish line
    we will be obsolete...............a man of your intellect must surely understand that biotech's arch enemy is time itself.

TITS, one thing I will promise you is win or lose I will be sitting at the bar with a nice cold beer in hand and raising it
    to you experts to a job well done.

Happy investing, SouthernAccent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $534.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 105723 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2712 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.16am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.