OAR 0.00% 0.2¢ oar resources limited

Beaza, you are right, I apologize for being so defensive. I have...

1. 7,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2280
    Beaza, you are right, I apologize for being so defensive. I have been here for a while now before we even had Crown and Gibraltar. When I first come into OAR it was mainly for the gold because it was in Elephant country for gold, we also had Peru and Mt Hope, then the virus hit and everything virtually stopped. Instead of sitting around chewing up money etc management pull out this new project out of a hat called Crown, I thought this was brilliant but things we going to take time. I am glad in once sense they continued with Nevada for as you can see we still have not got all permits etc required to start at Crown.

So we have continued and started to drill at Nevada for it was our main project and the project that can bring in some share price value quicker than any other projects for its advanced stages. We have hit gold in Nevada and I am hoping it gets better but as you can see management are not sitting around and are constantly on the hunt for bigger and better projects...hence Gibraltar has been pulled out of the hat now and what a brilliant acquisition this could turn out to be. So at this stage we will continue to keep drilling at Nevada for we are all there and set and hope we find some more pay dirt, meanwhile we will start at Gibraltar, what I am hoping for is we have some luck either at Nevada or Gibraltar to get the share prise to rocket so we can raise at a lot lot higher with less dilution following is a table how a company SIR (Siruis) done it some time ago, we need a similar scenario, if and when this happens and we raise which we will , we will have more than enough funds to complete and continue with all our projects including Crown, which I was mainly excited about until Gibraltar come along. Just need one project to make us pop and we are on the way, I am happy we have pro active management who always seem to be thinking ahead and evaluating our best options at the time.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2654/2654463-7e61935cfd7cbaeb649f6ba31c05be04.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.951M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 117303754 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 52916155 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.