AIZ 1.03% 49.0¢ air new zealand limited

Ann: Air NZ updates on capital raise timing and liquidity, page-44

1. 1,415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 888
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4221/4221095-7094f2ee8657612469138a0a2a209a54.jpg

This is the buy and sell depth right now.

This is just so strange, almost every time I have seen a CR that is deep cutting, the share price either immediately, or within 2 trading days falls to, or below the CR price. The only exceptions have been AVZ and PLS of late.

Although, the heavy institutional ownership means the wheels may turn slowly on this, or that the sell down will not come now but after shares are allocated from the raise on 6th of May for the ASX, and 9th of May for the NZX.

With such heavy government ownership not only of shares, but of debt, AirNZ is essentially a state owned enterprise - very stable, but serves a master of greater purpose than retail shareholders.

I would like to invest, but with a clear mind that as I mentioned earlier there will be no dividends until 2026 (this has become fact and has been confirmed in the media now) and that the company has serious debt to repay at the same time as they rebuild brand confidence with many of their customers and travel resumes slower than I had anticipated.

I would still only buy at A49c, so it looks like I may not get the opportunity I would like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.