ARD 7.69% 1.4¢ argent minerals limited

Ann: Airborne Survey Over Old Pine Ridge Gold Mine, page-2

1. 1,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    AIRBORNE SURVEY OVER OLD PINE RIDGE GOLD MINE
    Argent Minerals Limited (ASX: ARD, Argent, or the Company) is pleased to provide an update
    regarding the commencement of an Airborne Geophysical Survey over the historic Pine Ridge Gold
    Mine and EL8213, located 80km south of Orange in New South Wales, and within 10km of the
    Argent Kempfield Polymetallic Deposit.
    The Pine Ridge area consists of a series of historic hard rock gold mines which operated from the
    1820’s until the 1940’s and produced grades in excess of 250g/t Au (NSW Government Reports).
    Recent diamond drilling conducted by Argent confirmed the position and tenor of gold mineralisation
    that was reported in historic drill intersections, and produced 19m @ 3.2g/t Au from 98.4m including
    1m @ 40.7 g/t Au from 106m in APDD031.
    The Pine Ridge tenement, EL8213, has been held by Argent since 2013 and recent developments
    have reinforced Argent’s commitment to advancing exploration in the area. Argent’s strategy to
    develop higher grade gold projects in close proximity to the Kempfield Project will enhance the
    economics of Kempfield.
    Highlights:
    ◼ Diamond drilling conducted by Argent in April, 2019, has shown that gold
    mineralisation at the Historical Pine Ridge Gold Mine is dependent on structure and
    specific rock types.
    ◼ Argent will commence a Geophysical Survey for additional target driven program
    adding to the success from the Maiden April 2019 Diamond Drill Program at Pine
    Ridge Gold Mine.
    ◼ The Helicopter- borne magnetic and radiometric survey will provide valuable insights
    into the regional distribution of favourable structures and rock types across the
    entire tenement along strike of the Trunkey-Kings Gold Belt.
    ◼ Argent will share mobilisation and associated survey cost with Silver Mines Limited
    ASX: SVL and Alkane Resources Limited ASX: ALK.

Of note we are sharing cost's with SVL and ALK
    Great work team reducing cost's and getting the job done/
    Looking forward to a big 2020!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $20.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $24.42K 1.755M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1489903 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 2622758 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.