SRL 1.18% 42.0¢ sunrise energy metals limited

I agree mate, but the problem is, were a "now" technology based...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I agree mate, but the problem is, were a "now" technology based society. No one wants to wait. Its a pain in the ass having to wait 15 mins to fill up your car. To have to wait 20 mins just to fill your car 50%, while its charging, let alone an hour if 3 cars are infront of you.

Or perhaps having to deviate from a direct route to get to a charge station. How much does it suck waiting for your phone to charge because you forgot to charge it the night before. There will be a whole heap of pain when it happens and negative feed back.

When you run out of fuel RAC comes and gives you some to get to the next fuel station. Idiots run out of fuel every day. Sure the RAC will probaly have some form of charger eventually but the cost of them sitting there while it recharges you will mean longer delays for all Rac users.

I think the negatives will e huge until people come to accept the limitations?

I wonder can you disengage the drive to be able to push them off a road if they stop? Have some electric bikes and they are always hard to push when switched off?

Im just bored playing devils advocate here. Will be interesting to see how they overcome some of these issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $37.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 42.5¢ 42.0¢ $3.029K 7.137K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1162 42.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.