SBR 14.3% 1.6¢ sabre resources limited

Ann: Aircore Drilling at Bonanza Gold Successfully Completed, page-41

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Strickland Metals put on a 50% increase in it's SP and a whopping $18.91 million to it's market cap between the period of 20th October and announcing it's ' Doolgunna Exploration to Commence ' hitting its peak only 2 days later on the 22nd October.

Of course it gave up most of this gain with a 38.5% in the 6 days following to 30th October on absolutely no news.

It then released it's Annual Report on 26th October , exercised a million unlisted 2.5 cents October 2021 options on the 5th November and as of yesterday was back up 38.5% and a claw back of $13.44 million in market cap to 11.5 cents.

And all of this bounce back off apparently an only an ' Update on Exploration activities ' on the 10th November advising mobilization of drill rigs and that drilling would commence that particular week ( now 1 week ago ) , and a further announcement yesterday advising the obtaining of a $150,000 EIS Government Grant for approved drilling.

So if anything this shows we should also as I stated in an earlier post be eagerly anticipating BOTH the announcement of Contracted drillers and their ' Terms ' PLUS the date in which they will commence this next campaign. And most likely ALL before we hear back on any first round drilling results.

And that's the way it most likely play out in my opinion. So I wouldn't be giving up on the ' BIG Fella ' in the Red Suit delivering us some Xmas Cheer quite yet......biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.